Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas!


I know that Christmas is over but I want to share the gift that I made for my mom for Christmas. She seemed to really like it. My mom is not a scrapper and has no love for it at all. She did smile; I think she appreciated it and she said I did a really good job. This was my first attempt at using artist canvas. Yes, it was a kit. Some of it was their design but of course, I had to add some things too. The first photo is my mom as a baby. The second photo is her mom (my grandma), the third is my mom and her sisters and brother. The fourth photo is my mom's senior picture. Seemed to capture the highlights of her family in four pictures. I was unable to find a picture of her grandma (my great-grandmother) alone, she was always holding my oldest son. Grandma Young passed away in November of 1990.

1 comment:

Lissa Ballard said...

I love this! So pretty. I know she must have loved this gift.