Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January Cricut Club


It is finally time that I can post my January Cricut Club Project. I wanted to wait until after I thought class for the month. It was a lot of fun and I have three samples of this project. The first one is available today, the other two will have to wait until after I get my camera back. If ever I get my camera back. Anyways, Cricut Club this month was a great group of ladies, once again. They are filled with talent and I love to see what they create.

This project uses the Alphalicious and Celebrations cartridges. My idea behind this project is to create one album entitled "The Years in Review" and every year attempt to create the same or very similiar layout. I now have 2007 and 2008 completed. Going back is more difficult then it seems to be. I am going to keep on going back as far as I can remember and of course, find pictures and journaling for. My first digital camera was purchased in 2005; so before that, it will be going thru pictures and CD's.

My other thought for this project is to show progress. A growing child, a pregnancy journal, baby's first year, construction project or weight-loss journal. Just a few ideas to show an activity in review or progress. Enjoy!

No comments: