Tuesday, January 6, 2009

October Cricut Club


This is an absolutely fun project. The whole layout was inspired by my friend, Amy. It is using George and Basic Shapes. Each pumpkin is actually four pieces before the stem and the vine. The large pumpkins are a circle and three ovals. The smaller pumpkins are an oval and three skinnier ovals. The stem is an apostrophe and the vines are some fancy thing from the Accent Essentials Cartridge. I just love being able to find "out of the box" ways to use the cartridge images. Sometimes it helps to turn the images upside down to help spark ideas that you may not have thought of before. I did this layout for our layout swap so I had to actually make like eight of them. If I never see another pumpkin again, it won't be too soon. I do still have one more to make though for a fundraiser, but it does not need to be ready until fall, so I have plenty of time.

No comments: